Traditions Collection - Primed Wood
*Available in Casement, Awning, Double Hung, Slider, Bay/Bow and specialty
Efficient, Elegant and Exact...-64 years of manufacturing experience built into every unit
Click on Numbered crossection for details below:
- 4-9/16” jamb.
- 1-3/16” thick side jambs, head and sill.
- 7/8” warm edge insulating glass.
- Interior wood glazing bead.
- Maximum thickness sill cover.
- Full surround weatherstrip on the frame.
- .050 extruded aluminum on sash and frame. Vinyl exteriors utilize .050 extruded PVC vinyl. Wood units have primed sash on the exterior with cPVC sill, sill nosing and brickmould.
- Injected frame corners on aluminum clad products with corner key for added stability. Fusion welded corners on vinyl clad frames.
- 1-3/4” thick sash.
- Flexible leaf weatherstrip on sash stiles and combination drip cap leaf on top rail.
This time-honored window design captures the original depth and beauty of Lincoln products. Our Traditions Collections products are architect friendly and designed for new construction or historical renovation projects.
High risk rot-prone components are substituted with cPVC parts ready for a high quality heat reflective and UV resistant exterior paint color choice.
From a traditionalist point-of-view, Lincoln's stylish windows, patio doors and shapes are dimensionally accurate, historically desired and design friendly.
For a full product guide, colour offerings and details...visit