Our most comprehensive door category, swing products are widely used for nearly every type of project including new construction, remodeling and light commercial. Swing doors are versatile, long-lasting and design friendly.
- 4-9/16” jamb.
- 1-3⁄4” thick panels.
- 3⁄4” tempered insulating glass.
- Interior wood glazing bead.
- .125 pultruded resin coated fiberglass sill on in-swing doors, .050 extruded aluminum sill cover on out-swing doors.
- Panel drip edge.
- Full surround vinyl covered closed cell foam weatherstrip.
- .050 extruded aluminum on panels and frame.
In-Swing Patio Doors
Make a statement with Lincoln’s most popular door product. In-swing doors blend with almost every architectural theme and they are incredibly stylish. Secure multipoint hardware makes a Lincoln in-swing door both beautiful and strong.
In-swing doors feature an optional 6-9/16” exterior extension jamb. Adjustable hinges are standard (residential) and ball-bearing hinges (light commercial) are available. Easy operating sliding screens feature extruded framing for superior strength.
for a full selection of Patio Doors click Logo or Brochure